- 50 Year Limited Material Warranty
- 110 mph (177 kph) Limited Wind Warranty
- 130 mph (209 kph) Enhanced Wind Warranty Available
- Legacy® 20 year Scotchgard™ Algae Resistance Warranty
- Your Choice™ Warranty Program
- 12 year Right Start™ Warranty
TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles are specially formulated to provide greater contrast and dimension to any roof. Through the use of multiple granule colors and shadowing, TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles offer a truly unique and dramatic effect. The exclusive combination of color and depth is what makes TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles like no other.
TruDefinition® Duration® Shingles are available in popular colors with bold, lively contrast and complementing shadow lines for greater dimension. They feature a Limited Lifetime Warranty (for as long as you own your home)*, 130-MPH Wind Resistance Limited Warranty*, and an Algae Resistance Limited Warranty.* Beyond the outstanding curb appeal and impressive warranty coverage, they also come with the advanced performance of patented SureNail® Technology.
Durable, beautiful colour-blended line of shingles. The widest array of colours to suit any trim, stucco or siding.
Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
InterWrap's line of synthetic roofing underlayments are the ideal choice for premium leak protection
VELUX offers a complete system of skylight products and accessories for any lighting solution. From installation right down to the finishing touches VELUX skylights will meet your household need. Select from the product categories to find the right residential skylight for your home.
In the early 1980's, Ventilation Maximum designed and developed a new line of static ventilators for attics. They could be adapted to all types and shapes of roofs, as much for residential and commercial as for industrial and institutional use. Their products were specifically designed to function in our northern climate where snow infiltrating an attic is a common occurrence.